Thanks for visiting.
'Hauntology House' or just [H.H] is a musical toy for your computer. It's an album where you walk around inside and operate some of the music yourself. You won't die, or kill, or get stuck solving puzzles. But there is a goal, and the first step is learning about the game world.
Before you play there's a few important things you need to know.
● [H.H] comes in two sizes. Play the first level here online. To play other levels download the full version - it's free.
● It runs on recent Windows and OSX computers. Right now it won't run on your phone or tablet. Please check the System Requirements on this page.
● When you click 'Play Now' your browser will install a plug-in called Unity Web Player. You must allow this to be able to play. It will only do this once.
● Then [H.H] will download. Depending on your web connection this may take anywhere from a minute to several minutes. As soon as the data is received it will be unpacked and the game will run. So long as it's in your browser's storage it won't need to download again.
System Requirements: Recent Windows PC or Intel Macintosh.
Ideal: i5, i7 CPU and a dedicated nVidia or ATI display card.
Good: Core 2 Duo and Intel 4000 integrated graphics.
OK: Core 2 Duo and Intel 3000 integrated graphics.
Not so pretty: Intel GMA950 or older.
Headphones or good speakers please. It's a musical toy.
● Update your display drivers to the latest version.
● Stop other unnecessary programs to improve speed.
● Some computers have two display cards.
See your computer's manual for choosing the faster one.
Next: How to play [H.H] web version.
Or read: The "Making Of".